Nondiscrimination/Disability/ Patient Rights Policies
It is the policy of Las Cruces Home Care to not deny or restrict access to services based on an individual’s age (unless age is a factor necessary to normal operations or the achievement of any statutory objective).
- As a recipient of Federal financial assistance, Las Cruces Home Care does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the ground of race, color, or national origin, or on the basis of disability or age in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, whether carried out by Las Cruces Home Care directly or through a contractor or any other entity with which Las Cruces Home Care arranges to carry out its programs and activities.
- This statement is in accordance with the provisions of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, and Regulations of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services issued pursuant to these statutes at Title 45 Code of Federal Regulations Parts 80, 84, and 91.
- Contact Person/Section 504 Coordinator:
- Corinne Gafner RN, Agency Administrator/Director
- Telephone number: 575-522-0484
- TDD or State Relay number: 7-1-1In case of questions, please contact:
- Las Cruces Home Health supports and maintains documentation of compliance with the following Patient Rights and Responsibilities, as outlined by the Medicare Conditions of Participations:
- Rights and respect for property and person
- Rights to be informed and to participate in planning care and treatment
- Rights to the confidentiality of medical records
- Rights regarding liability for payment
- Information about the Home Health Hotline
- Las Cruces Home Care subscribes to the State Relay System, The Language Line and Cyracom Interpretation Services all of which are available 24 hours per day/ 7 days per week, 365 days per year.
State Relay System:
Dial 7-1-1 to use Hamilton Relay in New Mexico or call one of the toll free numbers below:
If you are traveling out of State or you are in a State that is not served by Hamilton Relay, you can place interstate calls by calling:
Language Line provides sign-language interpretation (1-800-752-6096)